Thursday, December 17, 2009

mOre ProoF of THe CrAziNeSS

Here are the pictures that Ryan took from Hailee's dance recital. Some of them are blurry but they are still super cute:)
Hailee's the one with he head tucked in her arms. My Princess! I'm such a proud Mom!Hailee and her bestest friend Cambree. Like I said in my previous post Hailee stopped in the middle of the dance to be a big helper to this girl because her bow because it had fallen out.She was so happy to help:) Right after she gave her back her bow Hailee went right back to the dance like noghing happended. It was really funny!Hailee was still worried about the girls bow even after the dance had ended. How cute is she!Proud Mamma and my Princess! Here is the video of the dance. Enjoy!
Thanks Auntie Sarah and Uncle Ryan for filming it and for the pictures!

2 comments: