Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We'Re gOinG tO DISNEYLAND!!!!

So I know before I said that I didn't want to go to Disneyland. What can I say... I changed my mind. My daycare lady is going out of town the week of June 4- 14 on a cruise with her family so I have a forced vacation because I don't have anyone to watch Hailee. I decided that because I will be out of debt by the end of next month that I would be able to save up and go somewhere fun. I couldn't think of anywhere else to go. What's even better is Hailee's best friend Cambree and her mom Melissa are going to be coming with us too so Hailee will be there with her best friend and it's both of their first times. I am so freaking excited I am just like a kid again. I haven't been to Disneyland in over 5 years. I am aslo hoping that my mom and dad (Paul) will be able to come to enjoy Hailee's first time there but if they can't then I will be taking plenty of pictures and you will all get to enjoy them.
The best part is that I am not going to tell Hailee at all until we get there. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!! I told you... I told you... I told you. :)

Ryan W said...

wow...that's going to be hot...you feel up to the heat?

Annie said...

I know it's going to be hot and extremely crowded but with the forced week vacation it will be fun and you never know.... it could be overcast the entire time. I'm not planning on it but hey, it could happen.

The Bliss Family said...

Oh! Oh! I wanna come too!